|Kenneth H. Anderson
Suffolk University Law School (1990)
- Former Suffolk County Assistant District Attorney (1992-1998)
- Former Instructor at the Massachusetts Criminal Justice Training Council
- Represents police officers and other public employees in civil rights claims, disciplinary cases, criminal matters and following critical incidents.
|Eric S. Goldman
Suffolk University Law School (1987)
- Represents law enforcement officers in disciplinary matters, civil rights cases criminal matters and following critical incidents.
- President of the Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club
- Certified Firearms Instructor
|Jonathan E. Tobin
Suffolk University Law School (1998)
- Represents police officers injured in motor vehicle accidents, responding to emergencies, working construction details and apprehending suspects.
- Represents family and friends of police officers in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer®
|Peter D. Pasciucco
Emory University School of Law (2010)
- Former Suffolk County Assistant District Attorney (2010-2015)
- Former Chief of the Gun Prosecution Task Force
- Represents police officers and other public employees who have been accused of misconduct and are facing disciplinary proceedings or criminal charges